Friday, August 12, 2011

Does He Like Me?! Plzzz Help!! =)?

Okay so I use to go to sunday skool with him and he use to look at me like all the time when I would catch him he wouldnt look away it was really weird and the last day of sunday skool he took my seat and said Ha I took your seat when I sat down he ask why I was so shy and start asking my random questions lyk wt skool I go to and wt high skool I was goin to and ect. We went to Great America (Amusment park in cali) and i saw him like 10 times once he hugged me were friends on fb but I dnt talk to him I txted him once. Oh at Great America when we were waiting for the train he kept looking at me and wen i pasted him it look like he wanted to talk to me.Oh and wen we were talkin to him at great america my friend said he kept checkin me out When i catch him lookin at me he dosnt lok away and i hope he does cuz i kinda like him back =) Once i said i like this guy his face turn red idk why tho it was weird when I talk to my friend and his right there it look like he isnt paying attention to his friend but me. Please tell me what you think =)

No comments:

Post a Comment