Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is this a dream coincidence or can someone explain this?

Freshman year I talked to this girl we connected, but I guess she wasn't interested in me or something. So we havent talked since and now I'm heading into my senior year after this summer, well I sparked up a conversation back in may. She stopped replying around june 1st so I didn't think much of it, wasn't too worried about it to be honest, but this morning I had a dream where several people I know made appearances in and she was one of them. Me and her began to talk and talk to where I felt feelings for her in the dream we were in a forest with sewer tunnels around and we traveled through them. I think at the end we started liking each other and maybe dated just before I woke up, but i dont remember. I woke up right after and saw that she replied to my message and talked a little more before she logged. I've been creeped out since is it just a coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment